My name is Travis Illig. I’m a .NET developer lead for Fiserv Corporation working on next-generation online banking web applications.
I believe there is a certain art in solving problems in the computer science world and I enjoy practicing that art. Note that while all aspects of that art are interesting to me, my passion lies in technical leadership and architecture. In animation terms, I prefer to be a keyframer.
When I am not programming for work, I contribute to some open source projects. Some of the more popular ones include…
- Autofac, a popular .NET inversion-of-control container.
- CR_Documentor, a plugin for Visual Studio that allows you to preview your XML API docs.
- SublimeMSBuild, a package for Sublime Text that enables statement completion and build using MSBuild.
- app.paraesthesia.com hosts a few little web apps I’ve put up, like the Command Prompt Here Generator and LoyaltyCard.
Most everything is on GitHub nowadays, so head over there for more.
I am open to hearing about new opportunities, but only:
- Permanent, full-time positions.
- No relocation. (I’m in the Portland, OR metro area.)
- Something very, very compelling. I’m happy in my present position and changing jobs is not something I do lightly.
And, please, don’t call me - send email instead. I cannot take your calls during the work day.
You can get my resume in PDF format here.